Drexel Academy students are eligible for scholarships through OSF if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Live in a family within the Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) guidelines (see application).
- Attend, or live in the attendance zone, of a public school designated as “in need of improvement” by the State Board of Education.
- Attended an Oklahoma public school with an individualized education program (IEP).
To apply for an OSF scholarship at Drexel Academy, download an English or Spanish application here. Please follow these steps:
- Complete an application for each of your children eligible for a scholarship.
- Include the first two pages of the family’s 2020 federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ). If necessary, speak with Drexel about accepted alternate proofs of income.
- Return the completed application(s) and adjusted gross income documentation to Drexel. DO NOT send the application directly to OSF.
To learn more about OSF, visit osfkids.org.